Friday, January 3, 2014

A Birthday Blessing


On the run and ready to get down and party.  Kids always enjoy a sweet, fun birthday party.   I think we all did. . .and even as adults, I think we still do. I know that I do.
Birthdays mean different things to different people. Some enjoy them and welcome them with open arms, while others dread them because it means that they are a year older. I personally welcome each of my birthdays.  I consider it a celebration of life.  Children are a blessing, so I like to think that the Lord thought enough of my parents to give me as a special gift to them.  
Enjoy life. Live each moment and embrace it with open arms.

"God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well"~Voltaire

2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Cheryl. I am sure you were and contine to be a great blessing to your parents. You are to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch/image. I agree with you on birthdays.

    ReplyDelete