Monday, January 13, 2014

Knowledge. . .


. . .is power!

Or at least, that's what we've always been told.  Right? And of course we all know that with age comes wisdom.  That, I know is definitely true.  My knowledge however, is different than most. My knowledge is more of a common sense kind of knowledge.  I'm not saying I'm dumb.  Yes, I did go to college.  Yes, I did graduate.  But I always remember what my grandfather used to say. "You can have all the book sense in the world, but if you don't have any common sense, then you really aren't going to make it."  Now, I don't know if I completely agree with that, but I do think that common sense is more valuable than book sense.  Do you?  

The only source of knowledge, is experience. - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. YUP!! I agree miss Cheryl! Common sense is a great thing!
    what a cutie pie image! love it!
    hugs
    Have a wonderful fun filled day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandfather was a wise man! Yes, I agree common sense is more valuable though there is a place for both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG do you know how many super intelligent, well educated people are walking around without a bit of common sense? Pitiful but your Grandpa was so right.

    ReplyDelete