Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The key ingredients


. . .I think this says it all!  I have a wonderful plaque that hangs above my tv that has this exact phrase on it. It is a constant reminder to enjoy life and all that it has to offer.  Living well, doesn't mean having the best things, like designer clothing, living in an expensive home or driving a fancy car. To me it simply means. . .live well. Live in each moment.  Live with no regrets.  Live life each day like it would be your last. . .and the next two things will follow.

"What day is it?"
It's today, "squeaked Piglet."
"My favorite day," said Pooh.
-A.A. Milne



2 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment. That Pooh is a smart bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear! did someone say bear! hey! that reminds me miss Cheryl! Maybe we need a new sassy Bear!! I love that smart Pooh bear!
    and love your special sentiment!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete