Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jump for joy. . . .

. . .and why not?  There is always something to be happy about?  Right?  Make a fool of yourself.  It's ok.  No one is looking.  I promise!
Have you ever done that?  Acted like a giddy little school girl, jumped up and down like your pants were on fire about something when you should be acting more like an adult?  Well, I think you already know the answer to that, at least for me, just because of the way I phrased the question.  
I did that just this past Christmas Day when Zach gave me my new iPad mini.  I've been wanting one for a while, been saving and going back and forth as to whether I could justify the cost, because I already had a regular iPad.  I use mine ALL the time.  Especially for sketching.  So when he 'sneakily' put mine in the frig and casually asked me to get him a glass of tea and I saw the package, I knew immediately what it was.  I think he must have told me to calm down a million times.  :)  Couldn't wait to get that sucker open, and get my programs downloaded so I could use it.  It hasn't left my side, except to charge at night.  Yes. . .I was a nut!!!  And PROUD of it!

How about you?  Ever act like a fool. . .like your pants were on fire?  Please share!  :)

"When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet!"-Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

No comments:

Post a Comment