Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Relax. . .


Time is a precious commodity.  It seems like the minutes, hours, months and years, just fly by.  I know the older I get, the faster it seems to go.  It seems like there is always something to do and just not enough hours in the day.  Even at 46 and with a 19 year old that pretty much does his own thing, it still seems like I am always on the go, with no real downtime.  Even in the evenings, when I do sit, I'm still always doing something.  Answering emails, working on a new illustration or something. But, so far this year, I have been really good about making time for me!  Whether it's being curled up on the sofa watching a program or movie, chatting with friends or going to the gym.  I'm not a new years resolution person, but I did read an article about the best way to accomplish something is to schedule it.  So that's what I have been doing.  Penciling in time with myself.  How about you…..do you take time for yourself?

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it. - Sidney J. Harris

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Cheryl. Sounds like you and Ann are both off to a better 2014.

    ReplyDelete